Sunday, July 15, 2012

Second Surf Pendants

A few months ago, I was lucky enough to win an auction for jewelry from Barbara Bechtel whose website is Second Surf .This is the beautiful ring I got along with matching hair pins.
I had been following Barbara's blog and admiring her work for some time. In May, I purchased a set of small pendants from her and was so happy to get them! Her designs are very unique and organic.
I was immediately inspired to combine leather and freshwater pearls with the nautilus pendant and the leaf pendant. I have always worked with wire, so this was a big challenge for me and I went for simplicity.

I really like the way they turned out! Check out Barbara's other designs at her website Second Surf .
You might get lucky and snag one of her cool Sampler Sets! 

No comments:

Post a Comment