Thursday, July 12, 2012

BEAD SOUP IS HERE!

It's Bead Soup time again! I received my package from my partner Loretta and what a beautiful collection of beads!
She sent me a patriotic mix of red, white, and blue beads. :) What fun! Look at the pretty blue and white pottery shard pendant, sweet little pearl charm, and "love, mind, soul, body charm. She included a heart clasp too! I <3 hearts!
The rest of the soup includes a lampwork bead, Sodalite chips, Blue Agate nuggets, red Chinese crystals, German Silver, seed beads, and some sweet little pearls. I tend to work with blues and greens or earth tones like tan, gold, and green. I am looking forward to playing with this lovely mix! Please visit Loretta's blog Designs by Loretta and her Etsy store Loretta's Boutique

No comments:

Post a Comment